Customer Service and CAD Technician
£20,000 - £24,000 per annum
Our client is currently recruiting for an ambitious and customer service executive to sit within their Design Team. You will work alongside Project Managers and Consultants from initial client consultation through to installation, continuously delivering high levels of customer service and managing global projects until completion. You will also be responsible for designing plans via Auto CAD ready for quotation. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business which offers excellent career development and progression opportunities.
- Interpreting and designing Auto-Cad drawings.
- Compilation of cost proposals ensuring compliance with customer requirements to a structured format.
- Sales support of the UK and export sales team.
- Offering technical support to clients.
- Using Excel spreadsheets for technical and cost calculations.
- Maintaining clients records using CRM system.
- Answering inbound calls and emails.
- Submission of drawings to client, amending drawings and re-submitting to gain approval.
- Issue drawings for manufacture.
- Assisting Project Managers.
- Attend sales meetings when required.
The candidate will have:
- knowledge of Auto-CAD is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- IT skills including Excel, Word and CRM.
- Good telephone manner.
- Ability to work to strict deadline.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Our client is a growing manufacturing business who seek to expand their Customer Service Team who provide support to their customers worldwide. The business has been in operation for more than 100 years and their products have evolved over time to ensure their product ranges meet the requirements of the modern day commercial customer.
- £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
- Full time
- Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm and Friday 8.30 - 4.30pm
- Contributory pension
- Kitchen facilities
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'