Who are we?
Worldwide Business Research (WBR) has over 100 employees and a group annual turnover of £40m. With offices in London, New York, Toronto and Singapore we are a truly International organisation. We create, sell, market and run industry leading large scale events in the Retail, Defence, Logistics, Pharmaceutical, and Finance sectors and are committed to expanding these portfolios and developing new areas of expertise.
What will you be doing?
Accurate and detailed customer information input is critical to our business. We have thousands of different customers and a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to enable us to effectively serve their needs. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager your responsibility will be to ensure customer orders are correctly allocated, which will mean our clients receive timely, accurate and appropriate information about our products. You will also work closely with both our finance and sales teams to ensure all orders follow correct VAT guidelines and payment terms.
What will you be responsible for?
- Creating and updating customer orders on the company’s CRM system ensuring that customer behaviour details are also accurate
- Ensuring the correct VAT and payment terms are applied to customer orders
- Producing and issuing accurate customer invoices in a timely manner
- Checking revenue figures against customer orders on a daily basis
- Ensuring customer confirmation emails contain up to date and relevant information
- Deal with customer queries by live chat , email and phone
- Setting up and checking calculations for the sales team’s commission
- Supporting our finance department to understand what customer orders are generated
Skills / Characteristics
- University degree level or similar education
- Organisational skills that prove an ability to manage multiple projects
- Written, telephone and online communication
- Experience of customer handling
- Great attention to detail
- Solutions focused
- A desire to continuously improve
- Customer needs front of mind
You will join the business in the role outlined above. However, we have a commitment to rapid progression based on achievement. Once you achieve agreed goals we will work with you to develop your capabilities with a view to taking on the next set of challenges.
- Financial Data
- Interpersonal Skills
- Accurate Data Entry
- Internal Customers
- Customer Information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'