Customer Service Analyst
Competitive Salary + Great Benefits
To deliver accurate and robust reporting, analysis and insight for Shared Service Centre and Customer Service operations including our branch network. Proactively providing value-add insight to ensure delivery of excellent customer service - reporting from adviser to team, departmental and strategic reporting.
- Create, implement, maintain and continuously improve reporting and analysis plans for inbound, outbound customer interaction channels including voice, live chat, email, digital and non-voice teams
- Monitor and highlight trends, analysis and improvement opportunities.
- Proactively deliver a balance of analysis to influence change and drive operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensure accuracy of data sources, working other business information areas including Sales Analysis and BICC
- Analyse operation data to constantly improve agreed levels of accuracy.
- Communicate with Stakeholders and other support functions to achieve KPI's.
- To provide monthly reporting to Service Delivery Managers and to prioritise adhoc analysis and insight requests
Essential skills and experience
RS Components is a trading brand of Electrocomponents plc, the global distributor for engineers. With operations in 32 countries, we offer more than 500,000 products through the internet, catalogues and at trade counters to over one million customers, shipping around 44,000 parcels a day. Electrocomponents is listed on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 and in the last financial year had revenues of £2bn.
How to Apply
Please apply online and upload your CV in English and follow any instructions online. If you experience any difficulties or require further details, please contact the Recruitment Team on +44 (0) .
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job