Customer Service Ambassador
You will be the face and the voice of a world class, brand leading organisation. Your aim will be to deliver exceptional ‘premium brand’ customer service to all our customers.
The candidate we are looking for must have a desire to exceed expectations in a professional manner at all times.
This role is a full-time, permanent position, Monday to Friday, offering a salary of £18,000-£19,000 (dependent on experience)
A successful candidate will enjoy excellent benefits including 27 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), private health care, free parking, subsidised restaurant, and lots lots more
Role and responsibilities
- Deliver ‘premium brand’ customer service at all times.
- Answer and resolve all phone calls quickly and effectively.
- Respond quickly and effectively to all emails.
- Be able to demonstrate good technical knowledge of the product. (Full training provided).
- Assist with customers face-to-face.
- Attend shows and events where required.
- Handle, log and resolve all complaints professionally and effectively.
- Show determination to change a negative situation into a positive outcome for the brand.
- Graduate level (or eqivalent)
- Two A levels grade C or above
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent telephone manner
- Very reliable, good communicator, good listener
- Ability to actively listen, understand the issue and resolve all challenges which present
- Experience of delivering outstanding customer service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'