Customer Service Agent Job Description
Fastest growing online travel company in the UK. Whether you're an experienced travel professional or new to the industry, we offer plenty of opportunities to develop and broaden enhance your skills and develop your career within the travel sector.
We promote an open, hardworking and fun culture. Promotion from within is heavily encouraged to allow employees to grow their skills and experience.
We're always on the hunt for individuals who, like us, are passionate about travel and providing customers with great holidays at affordable prices. If you're a creative and enthusiastic individual, keen to develop or enhance your career within the travel industry, then why not join us?
Customer Service Agent Responsibilities:
- As a Customer Service Agent, you'll be the first point of contact for customers with pre-travel queries. You will provide excellent service to our customers ensuring they have no worries or concerns before they are due to travel.
- Take ownership of customer contact and actively seek to resolve problems and issues in a timely and efficient way
- Effectively and efficiently handle inbound and outbound call enquiries from customers always looking to resolve on the first call
- Make amendments to customers bookings
- Proactively communicate flight and accommodation updates to customers
- Build relationships with service providers and proactively identify issues that may impact customers
- Identify opportunities to enhance the customer's holiday by presenting options on ancillaries and upgrades
- Adhere to the Quality Assurance framework
- Act as an advocate of the brand and uphold the company's reputation at all times
Customer Service Agent Skills and Experience:
- At least a year's customer service experience, ideally in the travel industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional active listening skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Computer literate
Customer Service Agent - Additional Information:
- Competitions and incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Free Wi-Fi, drinks, fresh fruit, cakes and snacks
- Pension scheme
- In-house training and development
- Great opportunities for career progression
- Monthly social events
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Discounted holidays
We are open 7 days a week 08:00 - 20:00. Shift patterns are variable and will include weekend work. We are looking for full and part time agents and will be happy to discuss with you should you be shortlisted for an interview.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job