Due to further company growth, our well established and well reputed client is seeking three additional Customer Services Agents to join them on 12th March on a temp to perm basis (temp for 12 weeks before transferring on to a permanent contract with them after this)
Working as part of a friendly and hard working customer services team responding to inbound telephone calls from customers placing orders as well as renewing products, and some customer service calls. All calls are inbound, there is no selling involved in these.
KEY ACTIVITIESCustomer Service
- Responding to inbound calls from customers in a timely manner
- Providing first class customer service
- Working to KPI's ensuring that call level and service levels are adhered to
- Updating systems accordingly
- Full structured training programme when you start which covers products and systems training
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Customer services experience, either telephone or face to face
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- IT literacy
- Team player
- Time management and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work to targets and under pressure
Excellent opportunity to join a superb local employer.
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week. Mon-Fri, 9am to 5.30pm and 9am to 3pm on Saturdays/bank holidays when rostered. NB If a Saturday is worked thena day off in lieu will be provided in the week.
Salary: £18,184 once permanent, £8.75 per hour for first 12 weeks.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business for this assignment.