Are you looking for a rewarding new career in the world of billing, customer service and administration? Look no further!
We are looking for new team members to join our National Billing and Collections department at our European Corporate Office, Egham, Surrey.
Add an annual turnover of $22.3 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 9,900 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
You will play an active part in a small team that support our National Customers. We are very customer focused and building long lasting relationships with our customers is crucial. If you are enthusiastic, eager to learn and a great communicator with strong attention to detail, this could be the opportunity for you.
Full training will be provided and a structured career path is on offer. In as little as nine months you could progress to a Coordinator which also includes a pay rise of £500! In as little as 6 months later from there, you could become a Senior Coordinator which includes a pay rise to £1,500!!
From there on you could progress to a Team Leader and even a Supervisor with our strong promote from within culture. In fact 98% of our promotions last year were from internal employees! It’s up to you how fast you want to move but we’ll provide you with all the training and support you’ll need to make a difference, be a success and forge a future career within our global business.
What is certain is that we encourage all of our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in The Times list of Top 50 Employers Where Women Want to Work since it was conceived twelve years ago, and have been honoured with many other awards along the way.
Don't delay, please push the apply button and submit your application now.
Once in the role you will be responsible for:
- Providing excellent customer service to our accounts
- Regular contact with customers (calls and emails)
- Develop and maintain relationships with account contacts
- Resolve account queries
- Working as part of a team to meet deadlines and targets
- Auditing and reviewing invoices
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Basic use of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process
- Hours: 40 per week
- Location: Egham, Surrey, TW20 9FB
How to Apply
We take great care in our recruitment process to find the ideal candidate. It’s not all about us, we want you to have the chance to find out what we’re all about.
- The first step is our application form, which takes about 30 minutes to complete. As well as telling us lots about you, it helps us identify the kind of competencies that we look for in role.
- If your application is successful one of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact to arrange a competency based telephone interview.
- Finally you will be invited to attend an interview with the hiring manager and you have the chance to meet the team.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Georgina Crockford.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"