Add an annual turnover of $20.9 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.5 million vehicles spread across 9,600 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world. We encourage all of our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in the Times Top 50 Where Women Want to Work for eleven consecutive years and this year have been honoured with the 'advancement of social mobility award' among many other awards along the way.
When you join one of the largest employers in Aldershot, you'll be one of the thousands of people in the UK who make our business as successful as it is, as well as being part of a friendly, supportive and really enthusiastic team. What's more, the variety of tasks will keep you motivated and busy too.
We currently have opportunities for Customer Service Agents / Administrators across a number of teams within our Business Support Centre. Different departments will have varying degrees of customer contact so whether you excel in a phone based role or a purely administrative one there will be ample opportunity.
We are looking for self motivated individuals who enjoy working in a target orientated environment. You will exhibit excellent communication skills, be highly organised and committed to getting the job done. There will be plenty of rewards for the effort you put in including scope to forge a great career.
Our offices in Aldershot are a short walk from the train and bus station which also provide excellent links to Woking, Bracknell, Farnham, Farnborough, Camberley, Alton and surrounding areas.
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Providing exceptional administrative support
- Liaising with internal and external contacts
- (Specific responsibilities will be provided for the team to which your application will be submitted)
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions
- An ability to act assertively and efficiently
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and attention to detail
- Demonstrated time management skills
- A knowledge of Microsoft Office products, internet and telephone skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job