Our client is a well established insurance broker who specialise in motor insurance.
Founded over 30 years ago our client now employers over 200 members of staff within 3 offices.
Due to continued growth they are looking to employ Customer Service Agents to join their existing team.
Duties will include:
- Make accurate changes to customers policies as requested
- Cancellation requests
- Renewing policies
- Respond to customer enquiry emails
- Ensure proof of cover has been issued
- Dealing with general enquiries
- Maintain a high level of quality and performance
- Meet your minimum personal/office targets
- Provide clear and accurate responses
- Be able to pro-actively seek solutions
- Friendly telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
You will be offered:
- Basic Salary of upto £17,000
- The opportunity to earn generous bonus payments (potential of earning £26,500)
- Full training on our clients products and computor system
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Dress down days
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm or 10am to 7pm, alternate Saturdays 9am to 2pm
- Basic Salary upto £17,000
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'