Are you an experienced Customer Service Agent looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Customer Service Front Office Agent to join the Team.
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Key Customer Service Agent responsibilities:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customer service requests and responding to customer calls and emails regarding order enquiry.
- Processing orders including order entry, expediting orders, changing orders, returns, monitoring order status and resolving discrepancies
- Proactively manage and supporting of end to end business processes
- Controlling consignment stocks and third party direct deliveries
- Proactively communicating with other departments, supporting finance team and sales in cash collection and bad debt activities
- Timely recording of customer complaints in SAP
The ideal Customer Service Agent:
- Previous customer service experience, preferably gained from within FMCG
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- Ability to work on own initiative, with a flexible attitude
- Problem solving and continuous improvement approach.
- PC literate with Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return for your appreciated work as our Customer Service Agent, we will offer you a £Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
If you feel you have the passion and drive to excel in the role of Customer Service Agent, we’d love to hear from you. Click APPLY now!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'