Our client in the banking sector is looking for customer service focused people, to join their Fraud and Chargeback Operations department, based in Southend on Sea. This is a 12 month temporary contract for various start dates commencing January onwards.
The position is full time 35 hours a week, on a shift pattern to cover hours between 8:00am - 8:00pm Monday - Friday and 8:00am - 5:00pm on Saturdays (you may be required to work every Saturday with a day off during the week).
Successful candidates will be asked to complete a credit check so you must have an excellent credit history with no outstanding debt or any missed payments.
The Customer Service Agent will be to expected deliver exceptional customer service within the Fraud and Chargeback Operations department. You will be responsible for establishing if fraud or disputes have occurred, secure customer accounts and manage the case to reach a successful outcome for both the customer and the company. You will be dealing with a high volume of incoming and outgoing calls.
Customer Service Agent’s responsibilities:
- Delivery of exceptional customer service within the Fraud and Chargeback department.
- To build a relationship with the customer, using empathy and listening skills.
- Understanding the customer’s needs and concerns to deliver the most effective and appropriate solutions.
- Act with integrity by complying with company policies and all relevant statutory regulations and legal obligations.
- Investigate all queries accurately, raise with the relevant parties and escalate where needed.
- Achieve performance measures for your role.
- Build and maintain your knowledge and awareness of techniques fraudsters use.
- Previous experience in a telecommunication role is essential.
- A good level of IT skills.
- To be able to show empathy and engage with customers on sensitive issues.
- Keen eye for detail to allow you to identify any potential risks to the bank and their customers.
- Work well under pressure while managing multiple tasks.
- Work well within a team and by yourself when required.
Please apply or contact us directly.
- Credit Check
- Customer Accounts
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'