Due to another phenomenal year for more 2 life we need you!
Our customer service team is a fantastic place to start a career within this exciting financial services market. We can offer progression, development and exciting career paths throughout the group.
- To provide an exceptional service to our customers in all aspects of their dealings with more 2 life.
- To provide an inbound and outbound telephone support line to intermediaries and the end consumer.
- To deal with all forms of communication from intermediaries and consumers, including but not limited to email, letters and faxes.
- To help intermediaries with technical enquiries, from product criteria to KFI creation and case updates as necessary.
- To deal with all aspects of post-completion mortgage administration in line with agreed service levels, policy and criteria for both consumers and intermediaries.
- To be responsible for the management of a caseload, covering a variety of work-types, to ensure intermediary and consumer queries / issues / administrative requests are dealt with efficiently and within agreed service levels. The following areas are some of those covered within, but not limited to, this role:-
- Inbound/ Outbound support line for intermediaries and customers
- Management Information
- Illustration Creation
- Procuration Fees and all tasks associated
- Cashbacks and all tasks associated
- Annual statements
- Deaths / long-term care
- Ground rent / title queries
- To keep up to date and conversant with lending criteria, products and special schemes.
- Liaising with relevant internal and external stakeholders to maintain quality relationships.
- To develop and maintain business relationships with key partners, including customers.
- To ensure all tasks are completed accurately and within specific time frames, criteria and policy.
Since launching in 2008, more 2 life have become known as an innovator in the lifetime mortgage market and is now the third largest lifetime mortgage lender in the UK. Behind that success is an experienced, professional team of people dedicated to providing the widest choice of products and the best possible service to our customers.
Customer Service Agent | Customer Service | Administration | Customer Support | Telephone | Admin SupportEssential Skills
- Excellent software skills, particularly Outlook & Word (Excel and Adobe also preferred).
- Ability to multi-task and manage own workload in a fast paced environment.
- Experience of working within a telephone based customer service led environment with inbound and outbound calls.
- Experience of working in the Financial Services industry, and in particular the mortgage administration and processing would be preferred but is not essential.
The KR Group is a leading financial services group for those both in and approaching their retirement. The Group's main activities are equity release, estate planning, annuities and retirement planning. Subsidiaries of the Group include Key Retirement, Key Partnerships, and more 2 life. Between these companies, we offer products including equity release, retirement planning, and estate planning. Private equity owned by Partners Group, we lead the market in Equity Release. Retired homeowners cashed in more than £3 billion of property wealth in 2018 as the equity release market expanded at a record rate.
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
- Admin Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'