Start your career at Webhelp and join one of the UK's fastest growing customer experience outsourcers. We are currently recruiting Customer Service Agents for our location in the heart of Cardiff City Centre. With a starting salary of £17,100 and additional benefits, there really could not be a better time to join us.
As a Customer Service Agent you will have the unique opportunity to work in partnership with one of our key clients Sainsbury's. You will be handling contacts from customers and dealing with their enquiries to resolution via the Customer Service Channels. Working as part of a team within a fast paced, dynamic contact centre environment, you will deliver exceptional customer service in a proactive manner through taking the time to understand the needs of each customer.
We are offering:
* Initial joining salary of £17,100
* Fantastic employee discount portal offering: up to half price cinema tickets, up to 25% off leading fashion brands like Ray Ban and Levis and discounted holidays and travel
* Clear career path and development opportunities with additional earning potential through performance
* Recognition awards and events
* Free WIFI in communal areas
* Subsidised social club
We invest in our people as they make Webhelp and we want to ensure that we provide the opportunity for you to progress your career as you develop your skills. Moreover, by being located in an exceptional city centre location you will benefit from Cardiff's excellent shopping and restaurants and be within close proximity to major transport hubs such as Cardiff Central and Queen Street railway stations as well as Cardiff Centre Bus Station, providing an easy commute.
What we are looking for:
* The skill set to work in a customer driven environment
* Passionate about delivering excellent service
* Motivated by resolving enquiries first time
* Amazing listening skills
* Highly motivated with a desire to succeed
* Ability to overcome objections, resilient and calm under pressure
* Effective team player with a positive attitude
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Proactive attitude to working in a changing and dynamic working environment
We expect lots of interest in this exciting opportunity, so if you would love to come on board then don't miss out and apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'