Customer Service Agent - Nottingham - Competitive Salary + Benefits
Crawford and Company prides itself on being a world leading multinational company that are continuing to progressively grow in the Claims Management and Loss Adjusting industry. In the UK, Crawford operates through 27 offices all with professional experience and technical expertise to manage claims from start to finish.
They are now looking for a customer service agent to join their Subsidence team in the Nottingham office. You will be responsible for booking and coordinating appointments for the loss adjusters and collating data from customers to set up new claims. Attention to detail and excellent customer service skills are a must for this role. In return you can expect a competitive package includin Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm working week and dress down Fridays.
- This role is to provide administrative support to the Internal Subsidence teams and also the Field operation in a proactive manner.
- To add value to the customer journey by providing a key support function where required.
- The role involves providing general administrative duties.
- Requirement to liaise with colleagues across the Subsidence Division.
- On occasions, liaison with Policyholders, Clients, Brokers, Suppliers and other parties involved in a Subsidence Claim
- To provide an efficient and effective administrative service to support claim progression within the Subsidence Division.
- To accurately input data on required systems.
- To manage incoming and outgoing post and internal mail inbox systems.
- Work as part of a wider team and assist colleagues to ensure a collaborative approach in meeting the day to day demands of the Subsidence Division.
- To really understand what matters to the customer and assist colleagues in putting this first.
- To assist Team Manager by highlighting any blockages and failure demand identified within day to day work.
- Build strong relations with colleagues, brokers and suppliers to ensure seamless claims handling service.
- Capture feedback and continuously look for systems improvement to enhance the overall claims handling process.
- To promote the Company ethics and values, focus on first principles of getting it right for the customer.
- Enjoys being a team player and assisting others where required.
- Demonstrates personal integrity in a way which is consistent with the Company's core values.
- Demonstrates a 'can do' attitude
- Is open and adaptive to change and shows a flexible attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills; to co-ordinate and deliver on a variety of actions concurrently, delivering every time to high standards.
- Strong computer literacy skills to make effective use of a variety of ICT platforms and applications.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to build rapport with colleagues at all levels
- Good knowledge of the Subsidence operation within Crawford.
- Understanding of Client requirements.
General Background, Experience & Professional Qualifications
- Previous experience in an administrative role advantageous.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"