For this role you will completing duties such as;
• Develop a thorough understanding of the payments industry and the market sector
• Quickly progress knowledge of our core products;
• Remotely diagnosing terminal faults;
• Identifying processing and funding issues;
• Effectively handling complaints ensuring swift turnaround;
• Negotiating terms with customers;
• Dealing with queries about payments and settlements;
• Appropriately communicate with customers from a range of trade classes;
• Other ad hoc duties as required
For this role you will need to have a proven track record of providing great customer service over the phone, have excellent communication skills and a resilient nature.
This role will require you to have either an interest in IT/Technology or some working experience withing a similar role.
Does this sound like the role for you?
Apply online today or give me a call on 0118 957 3464
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'