Customer Service Agent
Are you looking to join a reputable business, who provide comprehensive training?
Do you want to work in a friendly, customer service focused and supportive customer service team?
The role is full time Permanent with shift patterns between 8am -8pm 17.6k
You will be based in their Customer Management Centre in Alsager, engaging and building rapport with customers via telephone, email and live chat.
The successful candidate will initially be taking inbound calls with a view to be trained to deal with eCommerce and live chat.
What will it involve?
- Taking calls from customers and processing orders
- Delivering the best customer services at all times
- Handling customer concerns and queries Responding to on line enquiries
The successful applicants will have:
- Excellent telephone manner, ideally being able to demonstrate where they have delivered excellent customer services in the past
- PC literacy
- Flexibility in terms of hours and working shifts
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
A fantastic opportunity to work in an open friendly office environment
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Inbound Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"