Customer Service Agent
Do you want to work in a friendly, customer focused and supportive team?
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen to work on an assignment for a large well-known company in the heart of Staffordshire as a 'Customer Service Agent'.
You will be based in their Customer Management Centre in Acton Gate, engaging and building rapport with customers via telephone, email and live chat.
The successful candidate will initially be taking inbound calls with a view to be trained to deal with eCommerce and live chat.
What will it involve?
- Taking calls from customers and processing orders
- Delivering the best customer services at all times
- Handling customer concerns and queries
The successful applicants will have:
- Excellent telephone manner, ideally being able to demonstrate where they have delivered excellent customer services in the past
- PC literacy
- Flexibility in terms of hours and working shifts
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
The contract length is initially for 6 months with a view to extension and contracts to be given (performance depending). If successful you will have to be fully flexible to hours as your shifts will vary between 07:00 and 22:00 across all 7 days of the week (including weekends). Shifts will be approximately 6 hours a day.
Pay Rate: £8.26 per hour
Lucy.Ward@reedglobal.com 01902 715589
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'