Customer Service Agent
Are you looking to join a reputable business, who provide comprehensive training?
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen to work on an assignment for a large well-known company based at Acton Gate, Staffordshire as a 'Customer Service Agent'.
What will it involve?
- Taking calls from customers and processing orders
- Delivering the best customer services at all times
- Handling customer concerns and queries
The successful applicants will have:
- Excellent telephone manner, ideally being able to demonstrate where they have delivered excellent customer services in the past
- PC literacy
- Flexibility in terms of hours and working shifts
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
Training is for 5 weeks working 30 hours a week, with opportunities to reduce or increase hours following completion. Contracts available between 20 and 37.5 hours a week.
The contract length is initially for 6 months with a view to extension and contracts to be given (performance depending). If successful you will have to be fully flexible to hours as your shifts will vary between 07:00 and 22:00 across all 7 days of the week (including weekends). Shifts will be approximately 6 hours a day.
Pay Rate: £8.10 per hour
Lucy.Ward@reedglobal.com 01902 715589
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'