We have a lovely client based in Winchester, who are looking for a fulltime Customer Service Agent to join their small friendly team.
Working in a friendly and professional environment, this position will include:
· Communicating with customers predominantly on the telephone but also on a written basis via letter and email to resolve their queries and needs to a high standard
· Issuing relevant documents, handle premium collection queries, arrange for refunds in conjunction with the telephone call as required in an accurate and timely manner
· A high standard of customer care and communication skills
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Analysis and problem-solving
Training and Development:
They are committed to the ongoing personal development of their staff and provide financially supported study through the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). Combining on-the-job experience, internal training and CII study courses, you can accelerate your career development by attaining a Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Insurance, which are recognised professional qualifications. Not only do they pay for your studies but they also reward your CII qualification success with a bonus.
Working hours are 35 hours per week on a shift rotation, between 8am and 6pm. There is a requirement to work approximately 1 in 3 Saturdays, 9am - 1pm, as paid overtime.
Salary: £15,500-£16,500 per annum dependant in experience
· Non-contributory Stakeholder Pension (10%)
· Life cover (4 times annual salary)
· Private Health Care
· Annual company bonus scheme
· 35 hours week - flexitime operated
· 22 days holiday with the opportunity to earn 8 extra days in flex time
· Casual dress code when visitors not present
· CII Study Support
· Training and support will be provided in all company procedures
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job