Not your typical Customer Service job
Do you love customer service and are you motivated by making life easier for others? Are you a customer services professional who operates at the highest level?
Yes? We have a feeling you're just what we've been looking for...
In our contact centre in Saltcoats helping people is our number one priority. Your role will be to talk with customers, understand their circumstances and agree the best repayment solution for them. The focus will be on having quality conversations with callers and giving them the best possible experience.
Our rapidly growing organisation is keen to find new, extraordinary customer service team members. You don't necessarily have to have worked in a call centre before and if you have meaningful customer service experience gained in another environment then you'll be a welcome addition to our existing 215 strong team.
We pay what you're worth, with a starting salary of up to £19,238 and a further increase after probation. And on top of that, we offer a comprehensive benefits package because we believe your experience and calibre deserves just that.
- 32 days paid annual leave rising to 34 days at 3 years service, and 36 days after 8 years service (inclusive of your bank holidays) because you need a work/life balance
- 35, 37.5 & 40 hour shift patterns - you decide!
- retail discount scheme at over 100 high street shops because you love to shop!
- private medical insurance as standard because we know it isn't standard at all
- colleague of the month scheme because we always recognise contribution
- life insurance & pension for peace of mind
- modern apprenticeship study if you'd like it
- employee assistance programme because we want you to succeed
- comprehensive induction training because we invest in you
- state of the art recreation facilities because everyone needs downtime
- competence reward of up to £2k - no explanation needed
To be successful, you will need to pass a credit check, basic disclosure Scotland and CIFAS
Interested? Then apply now to find out more and to secure an immediate interview.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job