Do you want to work in a lively, vibrant office and manage your own day? Have you got fantastic customer service skills? Are you comfortable with up selling products and discussing your knowledge with your customers?
We are currently recruiting for a customer service/ sales advisor to work full time at an insurance company in Shirley. You will be working in a lively office, and will be responsible for managing your own day and workload. On a day to day basis you will be expected to communicate with customers, supporting with any queries that they have and taking the opportunity to sell products at all times.
Your responsibilities in customer service
- To give an outstanding level of customer service at all times
- To sell and administer insurance products appropriate for client's needs with due care and consideration
- To exceed client expectations in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and responsiveness through the diligent and professional conduct of your duties.
- To ensure that the requirements of our clients are at least always met, and to look for opportunities to exceed expectation
- To take responsibility for your own personal development in terms of enhancing your knowledge and understanding of the products we offer and in developing your career within the Company
- To assist in the smooth and efficient day-to- day running of the office
- To be professional in your relationships with insurers, ensuring we provide a friendly, quality and effective service to them
Your Skills/ Experience
- At least 12 months experience working in a customer service environment
- Must be comfortable with up selling products and selling where required
- The ability to communicate clearly, positively and effectively both orally and in writing
- To display a positive and enthusiastic work ethic and style
- To build and develop long-term client relationships
- The ability to work effectively and in an organised manner both independently or as part of a team
- The ability to listen to clients and identify their needs
- Insurance experience would be advantageous but not beneficial - you must be able to show that this is an industry you want to get into
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress with a well known, reputable insurance company. You will be working in a friendly environment with a great training structure.
If you think this is the job for you, please click apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job