The purpose of the role is to provide exceptional customer service across a wide range of inbound calls, demonstrating a calm, polite and confident telephone manner.
The successful candidate will be team-focused with proven customer service skills, the successful candidate will show drive and enthusiasm to deliver consistently high quality customer service at all times.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with a wide range of telephone enquiries, offering a high calibre customer service experience
- Recording detailed information with accuracy
- Performing to a high standard against agreed objectives, KPI's and SLA's
- Processing new customer claims
- Where applicable, adhere to company processes with regard to FICA compliance and other regulatory requirements
- Taking ownership of queries and complaints where possible
This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leading, award winning organisation who can provide you with a competitive starting salary and benefits package, real opportunities for career progression and development and an excellent working environment.
Working Hours are between the hours of 7:00am and 11:00pm and will include some weekend work. Applicants must be available to work between the above hours.
20 Hour and 30 Hour contracts are available
If you exactly match the above requirements then please do apply today.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job