My client are the market leaders in local authority debt recovery, who are looking for a Customer Service Agent to join their team. The right candidate will deal professionally and effectively with all customer contacts ensuring regulatory and legislative compliance and supporting the fair and appropriate treatment of customers.
- To ensure a high standard of professional practice is met at all times
- To maintain working relationships with colleagues and management
- To help deliver the business strategy and clients requirements in ensuring collections targets are met while ensuring a fair outcome for customers
- To negotiate payments and /or arrangements which are affordable and appropriate to the customer’s circumstances ensuring customer service standards and clients guidelines are maintained
- To ensure quality standards as set by Management are met
You must be Customer Focussed with excellent interpersonal and organisation skills, along with having the ability to communicate effectively. You must have a Positive and self-motivated attitude and be able to deal with challenging calls in a calm and empathetic manner.
It is essential that you adhere to the requirements of the Data Protection Act, and must be able to recognise vulnerability and act appropriately in line with the Company’s policies and procedures.