Jo Branston Appointments (NW) are proud to working in Exclusive, Permanent Recruitment Partnership with an award winning, International manufacturing business based in Bamber Bridge, Nr Preston Lancashire.
We are looking to recruit an additional Customer Services Consultant to join an experienced, professional, bright and very busy existing customer services team! This role is full time and permanent, to start as soon as possible. There are 10 existing Customer Service agents within this busy, 'buzzy' team and are looking for a genuine, helpful and charismatic team player to join them! Full training will be provided for the right candidate! You will be from a manufacturing environment and have a good working knowledge of the processes involved in this sector. Experience of SAP and/or CRM are required with an excellent telephone manner and be able to 'multitask' whilst on the telephone!
- Permanent Role
- Salary £18,500 - £20,000 pr annum
- Holidays 26 days plus 8 day bank hols
- Mon - Fri - 8.30 - 5.30pm 45 min lunch break daily - With Flexibility over a 36.5 hr week
- Free Parking
You be responsible, from start to finish, for clients enquiries, (in a geographical location of the UK) and to manage orders and these enquires including processing them on SAP and CRM system.
You will take incoming and make outgoing calls (in very busy department), to your clients, giving them full support and over exceeding their customer service experience.
This role will involve a consultative customer service approach and you will be a responsible and reliable customer service agent providing much email, telephone and written correspondence.
• Involvement with SAP testing, releases and updates, as required.
• Maintain excellent working knowledge of order processing system
• Maintain excellent working knowledge of Manufacturing Process's from Order to Supply
Order Management: Ensure all aspects of the Customer's order are managed
- Knowledge and experience (Job Requirements)
Computer Literacy, MS Office, Order Processing, Product/Technical knowledge, Telephone System
- Analytical Thinking
- Building Relationships
- Business Focus
- Customer Focus
- Cross Boundary Working
- Effective Communication
- Issue Resolution
- Responsiveness & Time Management
- Results Focus
To Apply - Please send your CV in WORD format please,with the following, bullet pointed answers to these questions:
- Current Salary
- Notice Period
- Salary Required
- Reason for Leaving
- Do you have you own transport to get to and from Bamber Bridge every day?
- Customer Service
- Manufacturing Environment
- Organisational Skills
- SAP CRM