Customer Service Agent
Starting Salary £17,500pa plus benefits
Permanent, Full Time - Immediate Start
Working hours between 8.30am and 5.45pm Monday to Friday 35 hours a week
We are currently seeking Customer Service Agents to join our growing contact centre based in Edinburgh Park.
A full training programme will be provided along with the opportunity for future career progression.
**Successful candidates must be flexible to attend an interview at short notice and be available to start on 4th December 2017**
About the business:
Our client is one of the world's leading providers of insurance, reinsurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. Their client proposition is built upon their deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. Together, they place their clients first, champion independent thinking and expect to be judged on the results they deliver. Our client has offices in 40 territories with more than 10600 employees supported by the International Network enabling them to offer risk management and employee benefit solutions in 135 countries.
- Handling inbound calls from various clients
- Assisting/Servicing members with queries relating to their pension.
- Building and developing excellent relationships with our members.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Candidates must have previous experience of working within a Contact Centre environment ideally within the Financial Services Industry.
- Strong IT proficiency
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Confident and assertive communicator on the telephone
- Customer Centric
- Friendly with a "can do" attitude
Our client offers a highly attractive reward packages. They are aware of how integral their employees are to their progress, so they ensure that everyone shares in that success.
Typical benefits include:
- Employee share schemes
- Flexible Benefit Scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Private healthcare scheme
Our client aims to be an equal opportunities employer and they would like to encourage applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job