Customer Service Agent - Hull
START DATE: October and November start dates available
Forget all other customer service jobs - this is the only one to apply for!
If you love customer service and are motivated by making life easier for others, you'll enjoy working at our professional contact centre at The Maltings where helping people is always number one. The benefits are great too with a starting salary of up to £18,288 and a further increase after probation.
Our rapidly growing organisation is keen to bolster our team with experienced customer service experts. You don't necessarily have to have worked in a call centre before and if you have relevant customer service experience gained in another environment then you'll be a great addition to our existing 420 strong team.
Your role will be to talk with customers about a wide range of banking, finance, insurance, utilities and retail products and services. The focus will be on having quality conversations with callers, via inbound and outbound calls and giving them the best possible experience.
We offer a range of shift patterns covering 35, 37.5 and 40 hours per week, with something to suit everyone. Further benefits and opportunities for reward include:
* 23 days paid annual leave (plus bank holidays) rising to 25 days (plus bank holidays) at 3 years' service, and 27 days (plus bank holidays) after 8 years' service
* Colleague retail & entertainment discount scheme - discounts at over 100 high street retailers
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Private medical insurance
* Employee assistance programme
* Life insurance
* Long service awards
* Colleague of the month scheme
* Recommend a friend scheme
* Retail voucher rewards for going the extra mile
* Comprehensive induction training and on-going support
* Regular training and education to ensure you're always up to date
* Opportunities to study for a Modern Apprenticeship
Interested? Then contact our recruitment team today to find out more and to secure an immediate interview. Click to apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job