Do you want to work for one of the leading providers in the housing, property management and support market industry in the UK? Are you somebody who is open to new opportunities, has a visionary approach and a strategic thought process? An exciting opportunity has arisen for an out of hours customer service advisor to join our housing management division in Milton Keynes.
Who are we?
Mears is one of the UK’s leading housing and care providers to both the public and private sector, with over 6,500 employees, working with clients to help develop, fund and implement their placemaking ambitions.
We provide Housing Management services right across the UK. We work in partnership with Central and Local Government, registered providers, tenants, landlords and investors to find solutions to homelessness, provide more social and affordable housing and create specialist housing for people with care needs.
We are trusted to provide homes for some of the most vulnerable people in the UK on behalf of our partners and through our own landlord business and registered providers – Plexus and Omega Housing.
What we are looking for:
You will work as part of a local team providing an emergency out of hours call handling service to Mears housing clients. Ensuring jobs are accurately diagnosed, prioritized and that the correct operative is dispatched whilst ensuring high levels of customer service and adherence to client KPI’s at all times. Other responsibilities include:
- Ensure jobs are accurately diagnosed, prioritised and that the correct operative is dispatched whilst ensuring high levels of customer service and adherence to client KPIs
- Take and manage inbound customer service calls, emails or other multimedia channels, for repairs, housing management, payments or other Mears Housing services.
- Accurately use appropriate client or business systems to log and process received calls or emails. Make appropriate and relevant appointments
- Communicate effectively with all MHM Local and other MHM contracts, to ensure the efficient, professional and effective provision of services
- Adhere to business call quality framework
- Lettings queries Tenant arrears basic or advanced administrative functions which include: - word processing, data input, post, photocopying and or stationary management Income management, sending standard letters payment plans, providing advice
- You will also carry out any repairs processing activities required to ensure that an effective and efficient service is delivered to customers
What you need to have:
- Ability to investigate, evaluate and respond to situations quickly
- Substantial experience within a customer service environment dealing with members of the public either face to face or through telephone
- Experience working within an office environment or similar
- Strong knowledge of all Windows based technology
- You should be able to demonstrate a high level of detail consciousness, to obtain full repairs information and provide accurate diagnosis
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft software
- General knowledge of the construction industry
- Organisational skills necessary to manage and organise own workload
- The ability to communicate effectively at levels commensurate with role, both verbally and in writing
- The ability to respond to changing priorities in order to meet deadlines
Please note, if shortlisted you will be expected to work the following shift patterns. The Mears Group Recruitment team will be in touch to discuss your working hours. We endeavour to be flexible when considering your availability wherever possible.
- 12 hours Saturday 8am till 8pm
- 12 hours Sunday 8am till 8pm
What's in for you?
- Competitive basic salary - £12,417 for 24 Hours
- 25 days annual leave (Based on full-time hours)
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Staff perks with Mears Rewards - discounts of up to 10% on coffee, weekly groceries, holidays, the list is endless.
- Be part of a friendly and dedicated team
- Maternity and paternity packages to make sure you get to spend time with your loved ones!
For further information please contact Jake Talbot at Mears Group, otherwise, if you feel you have skills and experience needed, please apply and we will review your application and be in touch to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'