To work within the team and ensure that the best level of service is provided at all times and that specified procedures are followed. With a strong focus on providing excellent customer service and working efficiently the Agent must ensure that any department targets / service level agreements are adhered to.
The role holder may also be required to work within other areas of GFM or GFM Clear Comms in accordance with varying workloads across the teams.
Hours for this role are on a rota basis of Monday - Sunday 09.00 - 19.00.
- Respond to live chat, email and phone enquiries.
- Read incoming correspondence to ascertain nature of writers' concerns and to determine disposition of correspondence
- Answer all incoming customer queries professionally and within agreed timescales
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Enter customer information
- Process orders, forms and applications
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route customer contacts to appropriate resource
- Follow up customer enquiries where necessary
- Compose acknowledgment correspondence
Flexibility: to perform other duties, as and when required to ensure the smooth running of the organisation and to meet the needs of the business.
Professional Skills & Abilities
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call centre telephony and technology
- Customer service experience
- Good data entry/keyboard skills
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes
- Relevant product knowledge
Interpersonal Skills & Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem analysis
- Problem solving
- Customer service orientation
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to articulate accurately in Live Chat environment
- Technically minded (advantageous)
- Builds and maintains customer satisfaction with the products and services offered by the organization.
- Gets others excited about a product or service
- Diplomatically handles challenging or tense interpersonal situations.
- Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables.
- Contact Centre
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'