Working in a team within a customer care centre environment, responsible for the resolution of incoming contacts from automotive customers whilst working with the manufacturers Dealer network. To continually promote our core values in order to earn Customers for life and put the Customer at the centre of everything we do.
- Handling native language customer contacts, including responding to incoming phone calls and written correspondence.
- Spoken and written language skills to native standard (including business correspondence), thorough understanding of the native culture.
- Delivering service excellence by efficiently problem-solving and positively reacting to customer situations in a professional, polite and clear manner
- Meet standards in volume, quality, performance & attendance.
- Fully investigates the Customer's requirements using systems and procedures
- Understanding and resolving the customer request, or creating & agreeing action plans to lead to resolution.
- Accurate logging of all contacts and following up on action plans using a case management system
- Where necessary liaising with business partners - i.e. Dealers, Field Managers and internal departments to develop service request resolutions & action plans.
- Escalating issues to the Team Leader, ensuring the group maintains professionalism at all times whilst working within strict service level criteria.
- Ability to use English as second language during European multi-national meetings, for systems, performance evaluation and training purposes (for non UK markets)
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, flexibility towards work schedules/shift patterns.
- Minimum 12 months' experience in a customer service role.
- Good computer literacy - competent in the main Microsoft Office packages and Internet Explorer
- Demonstrated ability in using communication applications such as telephony equipment
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute.
Speaker for the following German, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Polish, Greek, Danish, Swedish, Hungarian, Czech, Finnish, Slovenian, Slovak, Bulgarian, Norwegian, Croatian, Russian.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job