Do you have a minimum of 1 years Customer Service experience within a Call Centre/Contact Centre environment? Do you enjoy dealing with new and existing customers over the telephone, if so please read on and submit your CV.
You must be available for work with IMMEDIATE EFFECT and able to interview NEXT WEEK.
Annual Salary: £16,000 - £17,000
Days/Hours of work: Monday - Friday/8.30am - 5pm
My client is looking for a hard working, energetic, polite customer service advisor to join their team based just outside of Glasgow City Centre.
To ensure all customer orders, enquiries and queries are dealt with efficiently and accurately so that all customers receive the best possible service. You must have a proactive approach to all sales and marketing opportunities from all customer contact information and promoting best possible perception at all times
- Ensure all phone calls are answered promptly, courteously and positively
- Process all customer orders and enquiries efficiently and accurately
- Identify and develop sales opportunities
- Uncover current market information on incoming calls
- Propose solutions and ideas to resolve customer problems
- Provide agreed levels of support to all Field Sales staff
- Continually seek to improve the efficiency of our operations whilst improving our customer service
- Ensure all leads are followed up or are passed to appropriate contacts
- Undertake pro-active calling of current literature
- Be alert to changes in customer activity
- Follow up quotes and leads you have generated
- Experience dealing with sales and/or service issues with external customers
- A passion for customer service - getting a result for the customer
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to manage own time/prioritise
- Strong communication skills and listening skills
Educated to GCSE standard, preferably with GCSE in English and Maths
Literate, numerate, keyboard skills, comfortable using PCs, telephone skills.
With 17 specialised brands in our portfolio our aim is to revolutionise and change the face of recruitment, ensuring service delivery across a multitude of our clients and candidates. We are a family business with a family feel and our culture, ethics and approach to ensuring we hire only the very best within the industry are crucial to us.
Cordant People Scotland currently have 5 locations within Scotland - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Customer Service - Inbound calls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job