An exciting opportunity for an immediate start has become available to join the Home and Motor Assistance team in Haywards Heath (located next to the train station). These roles will start 12th February.
In this call centre role you will be the main point on contact for both customers and external suppliers. This will involve assisting customers usually in an emergency situation both in the UK and in Europe, managing the case from start to finish. These interactions could be dealing with customers who are distressed so sensitivity and empathy must be maintained at all times.
We pay an excellent base salary, you'll have the potential to earn extra skills allowances of up to £2000, 25 days paid holiday, Private Medical Insurace, Airport Lounge Access via Priority Pass, Pension, Motor breakdown Assistance and up to 40% of Travel insurance
The role holder will be responsible for:
- To accurately handle all inbound calls in a timely manner and ensure all relevant information is collected and recorded correctly.
- Proactively handle all cases from first contact, taking the appropriate ownership of the incident/case.
- Develop and utilise specialist knowledge, skills and appropriate behaviours to achieve a successful case outcome.
- To ensure delivery of exceptional customer service throughout all communication channels.
- Investigating, validating, negotiating & settling cases within an agreed authority level/KPIs and timeframes..
- Accurately recording case & call data, ensuring proactive case progression.
- Communicating decisions to customers and providing a clear and understandable explanation of case status.
- Adhere to set procedures at all times keeping fully aware of ALL schemes handled, ensuring compliance with FCA and regulatory requirements.
- Participating in and completing any other duties as appropriate and as required.
Key skills and attributes
- Previous work experience within a Customer Service/Claims/assistance telephony environment would be desirable.
- Decision maker
- Effective time manager and a person who can prioritise
- Effective listener
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written, being able to establish a rapport with customers quickly
- Can do will do attitude, with ability to take ownership of problems and resolve them
- Focused behavioural style compatible to the Intana business ethos
- PC skills - Word (essential), Outlook (essential), Excel (desirable)
- Accurate and quick keyboard skills
The role is 37.5 hours a week which involves shifts between hours of operation 08:00 - 20:30 and Monday to Sunday. You will b expected to work a minimum of 2 weekend shifts (Saturday and Sunday) per month.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Roadside Assistance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job