Our client is based in the Heathrow area and are specialists in the pharmaceutical logistics industry. They are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Agent to join their team, ideally with a knowledge of time critical shipments within the pharmaceutical logistics industry alternatively with a good work history within international courier customer services.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
To monitor all inbound and outbound shipments on a daily basis to ensure that shipments are delivered within agreed time frames.
- To advise customers on a daily basis of any service related issues (Customs/Flight delays, adverse weather etc.)
- Potential customer information to be given to the Sales department.
- Working with customers on a daily basis with the aim of developing an excellent working relationship.
- Analysis of repetitive operational problems and development of possible service solutions.
- Advise customers of the latest booking times and documentation required.
- Booking shipments with the use of the company booking systems.
- Supporting other departments within the company - Customer Relationship Management/Transport/Operations and Sales
- Supplying customers with company Service information.
Flexibility in working hours are crucial for this role as there will be a rotated shift and covering weekends too. Any additional hours or weekend working will be paid in overtime.
- Customer Service
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- International courier experience
- Time critical shipments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job