Customer Service Agent
Location: Basildon, Essex (use of own transport is preferred due to location)
Type: Ongoing temporary with a potenial of going permenant after 12 weeks
Hourly rate: £9.07 per hour + 6% shift allowance + holiday pay
Start Date: Wednesday 4th December 2019
Training: 4 weeks of full-time training working 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday (no holiday can be taken during training)
Working hours: Various Full-time available
- Receive inbound telephone calls and be able to provide great customer service on behalf of a major banking client
- Use problem solving skills, in order to find a positive outcome to any problematic situation that may arise
- Take Debit card payments, money transfers or balance transfers ensuring accuracy and consistency
- Working on a computer and using the in house systems to be able to provide the best customer service
- Able to understand the customer’s needs as well as providing the customer with the right information and putting the right solution in place.
You must be able to pass a credit check and criminal record check for these roles.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'