My client is a well established Freight company looking for an outgoing enthusiastic Customer Service Agent who can join their busy customer service team!
Duties would include:
- Answering incoming calls and monitoring/responding to emails in a timely manner
- Booking collections and deliveries
- Quoting customers
- Track and trace individual consignments for status updates/PODs
- Notifying clients of any shipments delays / updates
- Daily filing and housekeeping of Customer Service paperwork
- Develop excellent working relationships, providing support and guidance to the customer at all times
- Previous freight/ courier customer service experience
- Strong administration skills
- PC literate
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Monday - Friday 09:00-17:30
APPLY NOW! EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY!
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'