A German Luxury Car Brand is searching for talented, driven Customer Service Representatives to join their Customer Assistance Center (CAC) in Maastricht, Holland! The perfect way to kickstart your international career, you will have the chance to work with over 25 different nationalities and act as a brand representative ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level.
You will be working for the UK market serving customers and prospective customers by handling all roadside assistance requests as well as various inquiries and complaints. As a UK Representative, you ensure that customer concerns and queries are dealt with adequately and efficiently.
What's in it for you?
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Salary of €1966 gross/month plus potential bonuses
- Lucrative relocation package of up to €5,000.
- 200 vacation hours
- Employee Car Program: Discount on new or used Daimler brand cars
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- The opportunity to grow and progress within the company
- Pension plan
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transportation or fuel costs (€ 130 / month)
- Result orientated bonuses
- Extensive initial training of up to 4 months
Who are we looking for?
- Native English speakers
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Minimum of 1-year professional experience in customer service
- Computer literate
- Ability to work in structures, to prioritize, analyze and coordinate your day to day business
- Empathy and advanced negotiation skills
- A loyal representative that will act as a brand ambassador
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Problem-solving skills and analytical thinker
- Good knowledge of UK/Ireland culture and geography
You must be available for at least one year
Interested? Send your CV and include your references!
Please note: This role is based in Maastricht, the Netherlands not the UK.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Representatives
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job