Express Recruitment are supporting an exciting client, looking to recruit several new permanent Customer Service professionals to work within the Financial Services sector. Our client has fantastic offices, based in the heart of Nottingham City Centre with a modern and spacious design.
You will be joining a fun and friendly team, with a great atmosphere! We are looking to recruit likeminded and hardworking candidates to join a rapidly growing organisation.
- Taking inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Assisting the general public with a range of queries, predominantly relating to their finances
- Using the bespoke call handling systems
- Carrying out basic administration tasks, such as data entry and letter typing
- Handling first line complaints when necessary
- Advising customers on different payment plans and the options available
- Exposure to the general public
- Telephone customer service experience
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Finance background desirable
- Commitment to evening and weekend shift patterns
These are brilliant permanent opportunities for the right candidates with a genuine desire to work in a customer focused, collections, or financial services role.
Please be aware that the shift patterns vary, to include occasional 8:00pm finishes, and a requirement to work occasional Saturdays and Sundays. These will be distributed fairly on a rota basis.
c£17,000 basic + OTE £21K
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job