7.00am - 4.00pm
10.30pm - 7.30am
2.00pm to 11.00pm
10.00am – 7.00pm
9.00am – 6.00pm
8.00am – 5.00pm
DUE TO THE OFFICE LOCATION PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE YOUR OWN TRANSPORT AND ARE HAPPY TO WORK SHIFTS
The role is responsible for maintaining high levels of customer service and support for dedicated key accounts. Developing and sustaining excellent customer relations whilst ensuring the commercial impact of accounts are upheld, are primary objectives of the role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Single point of contact to meet communication needs of key International customers.
- Management and ownership of cases throughout their lifecycle and through to completion.
- 24 x 5 x 365 shift cover.
- Case diagnosis and first line qualification of issues before call out.
- Ensure cases are restored for service within SLA.
- Central point of contact between International customers and suppliers.
- Booking of engineering resource / Logistics / Travel / Critical Spares etc.
- Engagement with other departments.
- Raising of accurate escalations in a timely manner.
- Booking of preventative maintenance visits.
- Weekly Touch-point meeting, reports and chairing of conference calls.
- Responsible for keeping case reporting and billing systems up to date.
- Raising supplier purchase orders.
- Invoicing management.
- Excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills.
- Production of quotations.
- Accurate recording of calls and customer/contract requirements
- Effective action and follow-up of required activities
- A meticulous attention to detail
- Administration and organisational skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take responsibility
- Ability to multi task and meet SLA based deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiatives, whilst part of a larger service delivery team
- A dedicated and flexible approach to the role
Additional requirements / Advantages:
- Experience of incident based ticketing systems
- Experience of CRM systems, (ideally Microsoft Dynamics)
- Experience of SAP
- Previous Customer Service experience
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THIS LOCATION.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job