Customer Services Agent – Job Description
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Executive to join our fast-growing online gaming business.
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for our player database, assisting them with their queries and issues to provide a first-rate gaming experience.
If you like people and you have a can-do attitude, this is a great opportunity to experience the world of online gaming. With the team expanding all the time and players there can't be a more exciting moment to join us.
· Deal with incoming customer inquiries via telephone, the pop-up chat widget on the website, social media channels and emails.
· Provide general information and answer questions on our product and relevant sports, casino & poker games.
· Make outbound calls to lapsed players to discuss their accounts and any issues that they might’ve experienced in the past
· Report directly to the Head of Operations and Director to look for ways to improve the User Experience for all players
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· High levels of emotional intelligence, diplomacy and patience
· Exemplary customer-facing approach and telephone skills including the ability to adapt and perform to participant level requirements
· Deadline and target driven and able to work to client service levels
· Experience of working in a pressurised environment
· Foreign Language skills a benefit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"