A very successful company is looking for an experienced Customer Services / Aftersales Co-ordinator to join their team. There is a salary of £17,000, holidays that increase up to 25 days plus bank holidays over time, pension, free parking and excellent working conditions.
About the company:
This large local company with strong international connections has an excellent reputation and an expanding range of products.
About the role:
Working in a busy department you will be:
• Ensuring that the needs of the customer are being satisfied and providing excellent customer service to the customers
• Dealing with customer complaints and resolving issues via email and telephone
• Investigating and solving customers problems, including complex or long standing problems that have been passed on by other teams
• Liaising with internal departments, suppliers and couriers
• Dealing with invoice and credit note queries
• Improving customer service procedures, policy and standards
• Liaising with the management team to improve customer service
Skills and Experience Required:
The ideal candidate will have good experience in a similar customer service, aftersales or complaints handling role, ideally within a business to business environment role. You will also be comfortable using Word, Excel and email.
About the benefits:
• A salary of £17,000
• 21 days holiday + bank holidays, rising to a maximum of 25 days over time
• Free parking
• Pension scheme
If this sounds like an Aftersales or Customer Service Co-ordinator role you would love, please email your CV today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
- customer service
- customer care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job