Customer Service Advocate - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role Customer Service Advocate
In this role, you will:
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
- Support achievement of the HSBC vision, Values, goals and culture in personal behaviour, actions and decision making
- Contribute to team development, effectiveness and success by sharing knowledge and good practice
- Suggest ideas and contribute to implementing actions that will improve customer service, quality or the way teams and individuals work together
- Continuously monitor and gather information to assess potential impacts and identify possible risks and opportunities for the business
- Take personal responsibility for understanding and agreeing performance expectations
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Experience working in a relevant role within relevant environment/s
- Ability to deliver an excellent customer service
- A track record of making strategic business decisions, considering relevant risks, long term implications, commercial realities and stakeholders' needs
- Business knowledge and understanding of customer needs to successfully manage and grow customer relationships
For further details and application information please click "Apply" or visit our careers site, searching under reference 00009YRE.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job