Customer Service Advisor
£16,500 basic salary + bonus (£18,000 OTE)
Full Training provided
- Excellent holiday allowance
- Healthcare Cashplan
- Life Assurance
- Access to our employee benefits package offering discounts and cashback
- Free parking and subsidised canteen onsite
- Full training provided as well as opportunities to upskill with recognised qualifications in IOSH and NEBOSH
As part of the Alcumus Group, Reportline is a 24 hour incident and accident management service that operates on behalf of a number of clients with the aim of ensuring they remain compliant with specific regulations.
Answering to the Reportline Team Leader, the role is key to ensuring that all in-bound enquiries are dealt with speedily, accurately, courteously and in line with the client’s specific procedures. There will also be a variety of administrative duties that support the operation of the Customer Service Centre and other departments within the Alcumus Group.
An understanding of confidentiality is essential.
Working on a 12 week shift rotation, the successful candidate will work an average of 4 x 10 hour shifts per week which will include 2 out of 12 weekend shifts and 1 week of nights (which can be from home).
The role requires a keen eye for detail and the ability to converse confidently over the phone.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Educated to 'A’ level standard is desirable, but not essential. GCSE A-C in English qualification is essential.
- Customer service experience, and be able to demonstrate this to a high standard.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Work well under pressure
***The first batch of interviews for this position will be taking place on Tuesday 20th March***
- Customer Service