Would you like to be part of a nationwide company who are leaders in their industry, a company that really take care of their staff and offer fantastic training and opportunities to progress and develop; all whilst working in a very varied, warm and friendly team? Then this could be of major interest!
We have several fantastic permanent opportunities to join this companies growing Customer Service team, to meet them at the beginning of May and then looking to get started as soon as available.
This role would be perfect for someone interested in customer services and would want to train and excel in a career in the industry, someone friendly and outgoing with positive, empathetic nature. This would suit an entry level candidate with some customer service experience, office based or face to face. Although we are also very keen to hear from school leavers who can demonstrate a good drive to succeed, or graduates who not yet sure of what path to take, this is a great starting point with immense opportunities to grow and develop.
This company are in the middle of a large amount of growth and change and on the brink of moving to brand new modern offices within Hemel Hempstead but looking to meet and get people started in the team asap.
Please take a note of the below details before applying:
This company work on a rota pattern which is strictly Monday-Friday, working a 37.5 hour week between the hours of 8am to 6pm; although the option for overtime in evenings and at the weekend will be offered to you during peak periods.
Main duties to include:
- Main duty and goal is to provide a first class and high level of customer service to all customers.
- You will be liaising to customers mainly over telephone calls and responding to emails, but training will be given to allow you to cover live chat and social media chats too.
- Communicate well with all other departments to ensure fluid level of service across the company (Cross training and shadowing of other departments to be given).
- Handling general queries, low-level complaints and then more specialised queries after time.
- Keeping records up to date, making notes on queries and cases raised and performing relevant administration tasks daily.
- Confident in your own communication skills, proven ability to offer customer services in either an office/telephone-based position or face to face/retail.
- Computer literate, Outlook experience and ability to pick up new internal systems.
- Educated to either A-Level or Graduate level
- No prior experience is needed, character and potential to grow is key here, someone with experience in customer service is ideal, but school leavers or graduates with no experience but can prove a willingness to succeed or lead in extracurricular, volunteer or sports activities would be considered just as strongly.
The successful candidates will need to be available for an assessment centre or interview from May 1st and be able to commit to the working hours mentioned above.
Please get in touch today if you are interested in this position to have a discussion today as we are shortlisting and submitting candidates right away.
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'