This is a great opportunity to join a leading worldwide organisation as part of a prestigious customer service team.
Duties will include:
* Handling incoming and outgoing telephone calls in a prompt and courteous manner in line with company expectations
* Provide a proactive response to calls for assistance and providing advice and solutions
* To ensure that customers receive the most appropriate service in a timely and cost effective manner
* To ensure that the customer is kept fully appraised of the progress
* To ensure that accurate costing are giving for all cases using available systems
* To liaise with internal and external business contacts
* Work in line with client SLA's and company standards
Skills / requirements:
* Experience of liaising with customers over the phone in a professional services environment
* Candidates will have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Have a good level of numeracy and literacy with good keyboard skills
* Educated to GCSE standard
* Be well presented
* Able to commit to shift working
Working 35 hours per week 5 days out of 7 (on a rota basis which includes weekends as part of the rota).
Earliest start time 0630
Latest finish time 2300
There will be a requirement to start working overnight shifts after the 6 month probationary period. This will average 4 overnight shifts in a row approximately every 7/8 weeks. An additional payment of £55.00 per night shift.
Other benefits include: Paid annual leave, lifestyle benefits and enhanced overtime rates.
- Customer Service Call Handler
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'