First Data are currently looking for Customer Services Representatives to join our Customer Service team.
This is a Customer Service telephony based role within a busy team, located in Essex. As a customer service representative you will be supporting our clients with all of their needs.
You will be speaking to a variety of customers mainly on our inbound service, resolving any customer service enquiries following our scripts and procedures.
- Handles inbound & some outbound calls
- Customer service inquiries and problems via the telephone
- Resolve problems, and promote products/services.
- May monitor systems to detect possible fraudulent behaviour related to credit card usage and contact card holders to investigate possible fraud.
- Follow established procedures, but have the ability to deviate when needed, and requires only general supervision.
- Typically requires a high school education or equivalent and less than one year of experience, preferably contact center or customer service experience.
- General Computer Competencies
- Cust Sppt Polics,Stnd & Procs
- Cust Sppt Svc Agreements
- Problem Mgmt Process
- Svc Request Mgmt Process
- Knowledge of CSppt Function
- Customer Support Systems
- Knowledge of Product Line
First Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"