Customer Service Advisors
Salary - £18,000 + bonus (£200-£600 per month)
Location - NG7 1TN
40 Hours - Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm & 2 Saturdays 9am-4pm (2 early finishes on Fridays)
Interviews: Tuesday 1st May and Friday 4th May
Start date: Tuesday 22nd May and Friday 4th May
About the Opportunity
The role of Customer Service Representative involves providing excellent customer service whilst dealing with a wide range of enquiries. You will be helping customers throughout various stages of their journey, from lending to arrears. This will include communication using telephony, email and will support other administrative duties.
You’ll use active listening to show understanding of the customers’ needs and will provide accurate information and support, updating the in-house system accurately, processing applications and also taking payments. It is important that you can adhere to the guidelines and strict policies as well as making sure all calls are ethical to help each customer and ensure they have the best experience possible. We are looking for people who like to deal with and help people, this is not a sales role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communication by telephone, emails, post - engaging with all customers using empathy and showing respect
- Seek positive solutions whilst working within company policies/guidelines
- Demonstrate the 4 C’s (Customer, Colleague, Community, Company) approach at all times
- Be aware and comply with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements
- Take an open and proactive approach to risk management, escalating where appropriate
- Support other roles within the department ranging from secondments, administration work, back office duties, development roles, feedback, call listening, calibration sessions and more
- Attend learning and development sessions as required
- Take ownership and accountability, providing customers and colleagues with accurate information
- Responsible for the identification, management and mitigation of all risks that have the potential to impact the business’ objectives, including ensuring our customers receive fair outcomes.
Required Skills and Experience
- Able to build rapport with customers and provide excellent customer service
- Previous customer service experience (essential)
- Experience in a collections or financial services role (desirable)
- Experience of working within a regulated industry (desirable)
- Customer service focus and professional telephone manner
- Time management
- Ability and desire to work in a busy call centre environment
- Patience, understanding & good listening skills
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Be able to work to targets: call times, quality compliance / first contact resolution
- IT literate, experience with Microsoft Office
Customer service / collections / mortgage advisor / loans administrator / call centre / helpdesk / claims advisor / agent / credit provider / credit control / complaints
The start date for this role is the 22nd May 2018 and assessments / interviews will be taking place on the 1st and 4th May.
Please email your CV showing your experience matching the above specification and we will contact you to discuss the role in more detail.
Please note that candidates must be able to pass a credit check, Disclosure Scotland check and be able to provide satisfactory references.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job