Customer Service Advisors
Location: Selkirk, TD7 5EQ
Salary: Current hourly rate is £7.90 which is paid fortnightly
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Hours: You will work 37.5 hours per week
Are you passionate about delivering a first-class service to customers? Are you looking to work for an employer that really look after their staff including a free onsite break area (Pool Table included) and free staff parking?
If you are interested in working for the "Best Largest Contact Centre in the World for Customer Experience" (2015), we would love to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisors. No previous experience of working in a contact centre is required - only enthusiasm and a desire to learn!
All roles are inbound (no cold calling!) representing a well-known brand.
HGS are a UK multinational award winning Business Process Management (BPM) solutions company with centres based in Preston, Chiswick and Selkirk. Due to continued growth, we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our fast paced, award-winning, passionate team at our Selkirk Site.
We have a range of roles available across a variety of campaigns. We work with some fantastic household names.
"HGS is a great place to work in lovely surroundings. It offers job security and the opportunity for progression. It’s a sure place to meet wonderful people."- Steven Davison, Team Manager.
- Take inbound calls on behalf of the client deal with all customers queries promptly, demonstrating our contact centre values at all times.
- Take ownership of the customer’s situation, following it through to a successful conclusion and escalating where required.
- The ability to effectively interact with team members at all levels
- Prioritising your time effectively to take incoming calls from customers in relation to queries/problems.
If this is your first job within a contact centre, please do not worry! We are looking for individuals with any element of customer service experience including hospitality, retail and call centre.
Key skills would include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Customer Service experience in either a contact centre or face to face environment
- The ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Competent in working from a computer system
Benefits of the role
- Free onsite parking subject to availability
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free eye care vouchers
- Additional holidays accrued after required length of service (up to 25 days plus BHs per annum, Pro rata if part time)
- Great progression and secondment opportunities into a Team Manager role and / or support roles - These could include HR, Recruitment etc
- Auto enrolment onto pension scheme after 2 calendar months
You will work 37.5 hours per week. This will include weekdays and weekends based on a rota. Different campaigns have different operating hours; depending on your situation we will discuss the most suitable option. The latest shift on any campaign finishes at 10pm and the earliest start is 7am.
- You will be subject to both a financial and criminal background check.
- It is important to disclose anything that would be detrimental to these checks. Offers will be made due to satisfactory references, full credit checks and basic disclosure.
We are members of CIFAS and as such, any offers of employment will be subject to vetting checks.
HGS is an equal opportunities employer and therefore welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- Inbound Calls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job