Customer Service Advisors
***No Cold calling***
***All inbound calls***
***Start Date asap***
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at our client’s company, the UK’s leading 24/365 outsourcing Contact Centre. They are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join their stimulating and vibrant organization. They currently have vacancies for a full time position within their dedicated inbound customer service team in their Central Bristol office. Although they are open 24/7 this particular position will involve working a 35 hours week on a Rota basis. The weekly hours are Monday to Friday 08:00-18:00, which includes occasional weekends (1 in 6 – 4 hour shift between 09:00-16:00). The role involves handling calls on a dedicated line dealing with various queries (these include, social media, outbound calling and emails)
The ideal candidate will have worked or currently works in a customer service role. They are looking for those individuals who are passionate about customer service excellence as this position will involve speaking over the phone. Experience in written communication, highly computer literate and a good level of experience in using social media platforms are a particular requirement.
Key responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisors:
- To deliver outstanding quality of service consistently
- There is an element of communicating directly with the client
- To answer calls in a timely and professional manner
- To liaise effectively with all department colleagues and staff throughout the wider business
- To conduct yourself with professionalism at all times to the required company standards
- To escalate any areas of concern to your Team Manager
- To take ownership of your ongoing development of knowledge of products and services for department clients
- To show full commitment to personal training and development, ensuring all set targets are achieved
- To be able to work as an individual as well as part of a team
- To demonstrate an ongoing commitment to the development and growth of the contact centre and the wider business
- To undertake any other reasonable tasks as requested by your Team Manager
- Complaint Management.
Key skills required of the Customer Service Advisors:
- They are looking for excellent communicators in both written and verbal communication skills
- Performance driven
- You will be a competent typist
- You will be computer literate
- You will possess a great telephone manner
- You will have exceptionally high attention to detail as you will be capturing information directly onto their client’s system. This includes the correct use of grammar; i.e. no abbreviated slang or text language
- You will be able to display great empathy
- You will have experience in dealing with irate customers and managing expectations.
If you feel that you meet the criteria of the Customer Service Advisors then please apply now!