Experience of working in a call centre environment is desirable whereas excellent customer service skills, strong communication skills, high organisation skills and the ability to follow processes is essential for this role.
Start Date: Immediate start
Length of Assignment: 4 Weeks (potential to be made permanent)
Working Hours: 08:30 - 17:30 (flexibility required to meet the needs of the business).
• Managing inbound calls from participants and initiating outbound calls to participants across a variety of services, representing the company in a professional way at all times.
• Effectively escalating customer complaints to your Line Manager when appropriate, as per the company complaints policies.
• Ensuring prompt and effective contact and responses to staff, partners and external organisations when requested.
• Ensuring all questions relating to the preventative health services are promptly responded to either directly or via signposting to the appropriate member of the team.
• Accurately capturing all required participant and service data and maintaining excellent database integrity, across multiple databases at all times.
• Updating daily records on call activity, outcomes and any other performance metrics as specified by your Line Manager. Evidencing the achievement of daily, weekly and monthly performance and productivity targets.
• Ensuring information provided on all calls is accurate and relevant systems are promptly updated.
• Providing a first-class customer service to all participants including introducing themselves and the Programme Support function in a professional way.
Office Support & Administration:
• Collating together and accurately presenting periodic reports on Evaluation of Service data as directed by management.
• Providing administration support to the Programme Support Administrator including accurate database management, documenting telephone calls, maintaining filing records, photocopying and managing incoming and outgoing mail.
• Any ad hoc duties as required by the business.
Quality & Continuous Improvement:
• Constant review and improvement of current operational systems and databases, feeding back ideas to your line manager, in the first instance.
• Sharing best practice with other Co-Members relating to performance optimisation across the business.
• Promoting a high quality, accuracy and right first time ethos within the team at all times.
In order to be considered for this role you must be available for the full length of the assignment.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job