Based in Ringwood, my client is looking to recruit customer service advisors for one of the fastest growing insurance companies.
As a customer experience consultant, you will be assisting new and existing customers in setting up and renewing their insurance policies, answering any questions they have via telephone.
Working as part of a team you are measured on the quality of service you provide to the customer, so good customer service skills are essential to be successful in this role. Your job is to delight everyone who you speak to.
You will receive full classroom training and support before you "go live" and begin to support our customers.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent literacy and numeracy
- Competent with PC / Typing
- Excellent team player
- Previous inbound or outbound call centre experience is desirable but not essential
- A natural ability to communicate and empathise and a real; willingness to help
- The ability to stay focused and controlled throughout the calls, ensuring all core elements are addressed methodically
- A confident and professional manner
- An ability to compliantly help the customer to choose the right product for them in line with our Treating Customers Fairly (and others) policies
- Tenacity and to confidently objection handle
- To deliver a consistently high quality of service whilst making sure that we comply with both Company and regulatory standards eg. Data Protection, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Treating Customers Fairy (TCF)
- To have fun at work!
Your working hours will range from Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm, Saturday 9am to 5.30pm and Sunday 10am to 5pm however your contractual hours will be Monday to Sunday 8am to 10pm.
Salary: £18k per annum plus £1k bonus rising to £19500 through grading completion.
If you would like more information regarding this role or would like to apply, email your CV, call the office or pop in and see us in person. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 7 days of receiving you application. If you haven’t heard from us within 1 week, please feel free to contact us to ensure your application was received.
- Call Centre
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service