Customer Service Advisors - Immediate starters needed
We have registered a number of customer service positions with a nationwide client based in their offices in Milton Keynes. This is an office based customer service position and we are looking for candidates to start work immediately. The successful candidates must be available to start work as soon as possible and be able to commit to full time working hours from Monday to Friday. This position will be running on a temp to perm basis, with there very much being a strong potential of permanent positions being offered to very hard working candidates who go in and impress.
We are currently looking for confident candidates that are looking for office based work, working within a supportive and welcoming team that provides an excellent opportunity within a fast-growing company.
Shift patterns available include:
- Monday to Friday- flexible working hours between 7am - 7pm (working an 8 hour day and 40 hours a week, start times each day of either 7am, 8am, 9am or 10am.)
Duties to include:
- To answer inbound customer and client queries via inbound telephone calls
- Deal with customers emails and respond to queries.
- Track orders and confirm delivery timescales
- Provide proof of delivery to customers
- Track drivers to check on deliver whereabouts
- Ensure all customer calls and emails are actioned within agreed timescales
- Respond to customer feedback or queries in a positive and professional manner
- To communicate effectively and professionally with all clients and customers to ensure that all manners are resolved in a satisfactory way
- Composing responses to complaint letters
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Previous customer service experience - retail, contact centre or hospitality
- A true team player
- A hard working and professional attitude towards work
If this sounds like the role for you then please get in touch today - we want to hear from you! Send us your CV or why not call into the office to discuss your application with one of our consultants - 01442-531-161.
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"